Our solutions are extensive and can include:
- Complete web presence including home page, contact page and forms, location map, product category pages, terms and conditions, sitemap and meta tags.
- Images and headings to ensure visitors comprehend the information displayed in the shortest time frame possible.
- Email marketing software
- Gallery software
- Updateable content via Content Management Software
- The website is developed and designed with knowledge of search engine listing criteria enabling premium placement of the website in the search results
At Bayoumi eSolutions we simplify the process of getting online by producing the desired outcome efficiently, on time and on budget.
Web Development Process
To understand the website that is required, a brief consultation will undertake the following:
- The vertical market of the website eg. retail, educational, manufacturing, promotional etc
- Content for the website
- Design requirements
- Software programming requirements
- Analyze web sites of direct and related competitors
- Education and training of management and staff
These questions will be asked and fully comprehended in order to deliver a site that speaks directly to the target audience.
Bayoumi eSolutions clients play a key role in determining the look and feel of their website. Working together to ensure that the new online presence blends smoothly with any existing corporate identity.
Content Management Systems (CMS)
At Bayoumi eSolutions we believe in excellence online. Our leading website content management system enables organisations to easily manage content, without the need for programming skills or the continual need to outsource to web agencies.
WordPress CMS has a comprehensive range of web management features, each designed to give the power of the web at your finger tips. No fuss. No headaches. Just web excellence.
WordPress CMS enables:
- Non-technical users are able to manage the content without the need for external specialists
- Ability to manage your site from anywhere in the world
- Manage pages via edit / add / delete / publish
- Manage page layouts and page templates
- Integrated site navigation
- Manage title, description and keywords tags for each page to enhance search engine optimisation